Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Snapshot Day is Here! And it's a rainy one...


I took this photo looking out at the Smith Baker Center from one of the front windows of the library this morning. It's Library Snapshot Day and I've been taking quite a few photos of all that's been going on inside the library all morning. But since it's also pouring outside, I thought I'd take one of the unfortunate weather. It'd be a perfect day to curl up in the warm library with a book.

Anyway, the shot reminded me of an Ezra Pound poem so I thought I'd share that as well (it being National Poetry Month and all).

In a Station of the Metro
    
    The apparition of these faces in the crowd ;
    Petals on a wet, black bough.

                                             --Ezra Pound

No comments:

Post a Comment