- You can come on in and vote for your favorite poster in the Children's Department National Library Week Poster Contest.
- You can participate on Thursday in our Library Snapshot Day event (by getting your photo taken, filling out a survey, or just by using the library).
- You can complete our Autism Awareness Month Survey.
- You can bring your kids in for a Special Storytime for All of Us this Saturday in honor of Autism Awareness Month.
- You can take in our Independent Film Vasermil Thursday night.
- Library Club meets again this Friday.
- You can check something out from our National Poetry Month display on the 1st Floor landing of the Grand Staircase.
- You can contact your local representative and let them know how much libraries mean to you and your community.
Monday, April 9, 2012
Happy National Library Week (April 8th-14th)
This week is National Library Week and there are so many ways to celebrate!